The takeaways from this course were beyond my expectations, not only because of the methodology and framework that I can immediately use in my current projects, but also the mindset shift I had, which I believe is extremely critical to the success of my new role.
– Participant, ROI Skill-Building Program in Asia-Pacific
Learn Program Evaluation and Become a Certified ROI Professional
The ROI Certification® Program is the most comprehensive way to gain the skills, resources, and knowledge to measure the value of any program, down to the financial return on investment (ROI). This is a five-day course on the ROI Methodology, a systematic approach to program evaluation that generates credible data and insights.
After the course, you will receive support as you conduct your organization’s first Impact/ROI study. Upon demonstrating competency in applying the ROI Methodology, you will join an elite group of professionals with the designation Certified ROI Professional® (CRP).
At Completion You Will Earn
- Master Certificate of Attendance (ROI Institute).
- Upon demonstrating competency in applying the ROI Methodology, you will join an elite group of professionals with the designation Certified ROI Professional® (CRP).
- Apply the ROI Methodology to a program in your organization
- Learn to measure the contribution of a program on success metrics
- Learn to calculate ROI
- Identify ways to improve program effectiveness and ROI
- Learn to convert outcome metrics into economic (money) value
- Practice presenting the results of an ROI study
Group discount: 10% off for groups of 3 or more.
Materials: A valuable 300-page action-oriented workbook, case studies, and books
Coaching: Participants working on their ROI projects can join group coaching sessions
Pre-work: Identify a project for ROI Evaluation
Format: Five days of content-rich, interactive sessions. The focus is on applying the framework to your project
The right to use materials in your organization: You have the right to use the materials in your organization.
Designation: Earn the unique and sought-after credential Certified ROI Professional® (CRP) upon submitting an ROI project
Pre-approval: Training Industry and HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) has pre-approved this program.
Who Should Attend?
The 5-day ROI Certification® Program if for professionals who want to develop expertise in best-in-class measurement capabilities.
Anyone who wants to learn how to measure the effectiveness and impact of program investments should attend the program.
Professionals who need to demonstrate the ROI and business impact of program investments, such as human resources, quality or process improvement, organizational change, or technology implementation, will immediately benefit from the knowledge, skills, and toolkits gained in this workshop.