Today, more than ever, professionals involved in change initiatives such as Human Resources, Innovation, ESG, or other, must ensure that their efforts are fully aligned to the business. As new programs are designed and developed, steps must be taken to ensure that they are clearly connected to business outcomes, with measures clearly articulated.
This interactive workshop will focus on business alignment and objective measurement of any type of project or program.
- Identify the drivers for ROI
- Identify the five levels of outcome evaluation
- Make the business case for ROI
- Address issues of data collection, isolating the effects of the program, and converting data to money
- Develop program objectives at multiple levels
- Explain to clients how ROI works
- Identify 7 to 12 guiding principles
- Describe the 12 steps in the ROI Methodology
- Plan next steps
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for anyone who is responsible for implementing HR, learning, and change initiatives and achieving and maintaining business alignment in these projects and programs. Individuals who should attend are, HR Advisors, Learning and Development Managers, Management Development Specialists, Evaluation Managers and Specialists, Performance Consultants, Talent Management Directors, Organizational Development Consultants, and Change Management Consultants.
Each participant will receive a detailed workbook that includes tools, resources, and case studies; two job aids, and a copy of Accountability in HR: Connecting HR to Business Results by Jack J. Phillips, Patti Pulliam Phillips, and Kirk Smith (Routledge, 2016).
Download the full program description >>